Every Jaxon Howell hat is made to measure with the finest materials and personalized finishing touches.
The process of getting your custom Jaxon Howell hat starts with a personal consultation with the hat maker himself, either in person (in our showroom studio in Vancouver, BC) or through a virtual online appointment (via Zoom).
How To Order:
Step 1: Click below to purchase your custom Jaxon Howell hat.
Step 2: Immediately after your order is received, you’ll get an email with a link to book your priority consultation (in studio or on Zoom) between 10am-4pm Pacific Time.
Step 3: During your 45-minute bespoke consultation, Jaxon will…
- Ask you questions to get to know your unique style, preferences and personality so that we can create your perfect custom piece.
- Help you choose a felt color that compliments your wardrobe and a crown shape and brim size that best suits your face/ head shape.
- Showcase different design options including the band, stitching details and the signature nail finish to best suit your style.
- Help you select personalized design details you may want to add to the hat, like a favorite quote, lucky number, family heirloom, special name, initials or dates.
- Take your head measurements and head shape so that when you get youhat, it fits you perfectly (in studio only).
- For virtual consultations, Jaxon will guide you through take your own accurate head measurements.
Step 4: Wait for your one-of-a-kind creation! All hats deliver in 6-8 weeks and ship worldwide in a custom Jaxon Howell hat box.
Got questions first? Contact us and we’ll get back to you via email within 48 hours.