How To Order Your Custom Hat
Every Jaxon Howell hat is made to measure with the finest materials and personalized finishing touches.
The process of getting your custom Jaxon Howell hat starts with a personal consultation with the hat maker himself, either in person (in our showroom studio in Vancouver, BC) or through a virtual online appointment (via Zoom).
How To Order:
Step 1: Click below to purchase your custom Jaxon Howell hat.
Step 2: Immediately after your order is received, you’ll get an email with a link to book your priority consultation (in studio or on Zoom) between 10am-4pm Pacific Time.
Step 3: During your 45-minute bespoke consultation, Jaxon will…
- Ask you questions to get to know your unique style, preferences and personality so that we can create your perfect custom piece.
- Help you choose a felt color that compliments your wardrobe and a crown shape and brim size that best suits your face/ head shape.
- Showcase different design options including the band, stitching details and the signature nail finish to best suit your style.
- Help you select personalized design details you may want to add to the hat, like a favorite quote, lucky number, family heirloom, special name, initials or dates.
- Take your head measurements and head shape so that when you get youhat, it fits you perfectly (in studio only).
- For virtual consultations, Jaxon will guide you through take your own accurate head measurements.
Step 4: Wait for your one-of-a-kind creation! All hats deliver in 6-8 weeks and ship worldwide in a custom Jaxon Howell hat box.
Got questions first? Contact us and we’ll get back to you via email within 48 hours.
Get A Custom Hat
Click the button below to order your custom Jaxon Howell creation. Immediately after your purchase you'll receive an email to book your priority hat consultation.